*Due to the popularity of the Dr. Oz Show, This product is sold out and we are taking pre-orders only. It may take 1 to 2 weeks for you to get your order. Please do not order if you can’t wait.*
Sunfoods Yacon Syrup, 8fl.oz, Organic
A Shocking Discovery! The best low-glycemic sweetener ever has been found!
Imagine a certified organic, low-calorie sweetener that doesn’t raise your blood sugar and supports immunity and healthy digestion. Move over stevia and agave! Here comes Nature’s healthiest sweetener Yacon Root Syrup!
Fresh pressed from the Yacon root (Smallanthus sonchifolius), this syrup is a gift from nature that has been enjoyed for centuries in the Andean highlands of Peru.
Because of its sweet taste, Yacon roots are eaten like fruit in South America. Net Vol. 8oz
*Note: Sunfoodsr yacon syrup is processed at 140 degrees.
1. Regulates friendly intestinal flora, especially improves the growth of bifidobacterium
2. Reduces constipation
3. Helps to reduce the risk of developing colon cancer
4. Improves calcium and magnesium absorption, helping to strengthen the bones
5. Improves vitamin absorption, especially for B Vitamins
6. Helps manage cholesterol, triglycerides, and fat metabolism in general
7. Boosts the immune system in a way similar to aloe vera
8. Contains glyconutrients
9. Ideal for low-calorie and weight-loss diets
10. Ideal for low-sugar diets
11. Ideal for cancer-fighting diets
12. Non-cariogenic (does not cause cavities)
13. Contains superfood-level antioxidants
14. Standardized to 30% FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides)
15. Rich in antioxidants
16. Helps reduce symptoms of blood sugar disorders (hypoglycemia, diabetes type 2, etc.)
Use Sunfoods Yacon Root Syrup as you would honey, agave, stevia, or maple syrup on foods, in recipes and to sweeten beverages.
Note: Must be refrigerated after opening.
Country of Origin Peru
Ingredients Pure Yacon